This guitars is slightly smaller in size than its dreadnought equivalent the LIS-D but doesn't sacrifice any tone or functionality!
James Neligan LIS-A Acoustic
Lismore Series Acoustic guitar w/ solid Spruce top, Auditorium model
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: Grover(tm) black w/ ebony-like buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck).